Assessment and Resource Links
The following assessments are utilized by Sequence coaches to develop comprehensive career search and workplace enhancement planning. Many are offered online, with links provided by your Career Services professional when accessed through a subscription service.
Coaches will schedule an interpretive session to review results and weave these findings into a comprehensive strategic plan to achieve your personal career-related goals.
Many of these assessments are also available for workplace team development and are offered to organizations as a part of team building packages.
- Myers Briggs Inventory Type I & II: To assess the interplay of personality characteristics in the workplace
- DiSC Workplace personality style, For Self Understanding and Teambuilding
- Strong Career Interest Inventory "I Start Strong” to Determine Career Interests and Values
- EQ-i Emotional Intelligence based on the work of Daniel Goldman, these tools used for workplace role enhancement
- EQi-360 Provides feedback
- Profiler 360 Leadership Competency Tool
- Discovery Leadership 360
- Clifton Strengths Finder
- SkillScan https://skillscan.com/user
Assessment Fees: Vary based upon the instrument used (retail value) and length of interpretive session, usually 1-2 hours in length.
Job Search Resource Links
General Search Sites
General Information on Career Planning
- The Career Key
- Career Net
- US News.com Work and Career
- Career One Stop Toolkit
- Career Bliss
- Talent Space Blog
- Employment Projections - Bureau of Labor Statistics
Publishers of Career-Related Materials
- Job Quest Catalog
- Impact Publications
- The Whole Work Catalog
- Jist Publishing
- The School Company
- The Career Bookstore
Assessment fees vary, and individual coaching clients will be quoted a price per assessment prior to the assessment being provided.
Group pricing is offered when assessments are included in our organizational consulting projects.