Career & Leadership Development
Sequence offers a variety of programs and supports for individuals interested in job search and career transition skills.
Also offered throughout the year are programs to support your organization's workforce wellness, and enhance the leadership skills of your top-level management team members.
SEQUENCE uses an expert team of career and workplace consultants to facilitate these programs. These professionals have diverse backgrounds which include the Federal Government, Corporate Human Resources, Employee Assistance, Non-Profit Leadership, Executive Coaching, and Program Development.
Our goal is to promote workplace success for individuals, small businesses and organizations.
IN SERVICE SEMINARS FOR THE WORKPLACE
The professional team at Sequence LLC are delighted to offer these seminars to build stronger teams and better leaders in public and private workplace settings. Sessions are generally 75 to 90 minutes in length. Cost varies slightly based on instructor certification level, materials and supplies, and the number of participants. We are happy to discuss more about the programs offered and determine what is the best fit for your organizational needs. An individualized proposal with costs will be prepared once a request has been made. Scheduling seminars generally requires a minimum 30-day notice to ensure adequate scheduling and materials. Retreats require 60-days notice. Below are examples of current program offerings.
- Half-Day Seminar (3.25 hours):
- Pick 2 sessions (time includes break)
- Full-Day Seminar (7 hours):
- Pick 4 sessions (morning and afternoon break, break for lunch, no speaker)
- Retreat (2 Consecutive Days)
Offers 8 Sessions total; including 2 break-out industry organization-specific sessions, lunchtime speaker on the first day, wellness offerings on second-day lunch break (Ex. chair massage, meditation session, hands-on “Art & Science for Grown-Ups’ table)
SEMINAR THEME EXAMPLES:
- NOURISH YOURSELF: Caring for Yourself and Your Team When Caring for Others is Your Job
- LEADING WELL: Self Care for Leadership Staff
- TRAIN THE A-TEAM: Problem Solving Skills Enhancement for Teams
- EXPRESS YOURSELF: Communication Skills Training
- Minds That Matter: Raise Mindfulness and Boost Emotional IQ
- Developing a Personal Wellness Plan: Set Intentions for Self-Care
- Mindfulness Meditation: Learning to Push the Reset Button on Being Calm and Staying Present
- Creating Healthy Boundaries: Expectation Setting for Ourselves and Others
- Constantly Communicating: Movement and Tone, How Our Face and Body Tell More Than Our Words
- Expressive Art Exercise: Bring Creativity and Responsiveness Into The Workplace
- Difficult Conversations: Listening to Understand, Overcome Defensiveness, Build Connection
- Emotion Coaching: How Adults Teach Children Emotional Regulation and Raise Emotional IQs
- Action Learning Coaching (NOTE 2 session format required): Action Learning Model To For Problem Solving Strategies to Build Strong, Flexible and More Productive Teams, Led by Action Learning Certified Coach
- Myers Briggs Type Inventory: Learning About the Types, Working with Others of Same or Different Types, Led by MBTI Certified Trainer
- DiSC Personality Assessment (NOTE 2 Session Format Required): Leading Tool for Improved Productivity, Teamwork, and Communication, Led by DiSC Certified Trainer
Note: Many sessions include working with a partner or small group, and some degree of physical movement and activity. Some require a pre-session assessment be completed. Please ask us which sessions combine best with others, and some do require two consecutive sessions for completion.
Programs Offered at The Sequence Meeting Room-General Public
Setting The Course For Early Career Success
This dynamic and interactive 2-hour workshop is a confidence and skill-building experience for young adults to craft a strategic and successful entry into the workforce. Questions get asked and answered, individual circumstances can be addressed, and participants can share ideas and techniques.
This workshop is intended for young adults and recent graduates who are establishing their professional goals and new to their professional field.
Does the sequence of your success include a career restart? Get ready with this 1.5-hour workshop. A great career jump-start for anyone in a mid-career transition or re-entering the workforce. Designed for mid-career professionals, and at half the cost of a single career coaching session, all the key elements of a successful career re-boot are reviewed. Scheduled during the week, this morning workshop reviews and discusses how to handle gaps in your resume, and identifying and connecting your transferable skills. Target your most effective networking strategy, discuss resume and LinkedIn development and review, trends in the current workforce, and best practices for job searching.
Focus On The Federal Government: Job Searching
Are you curious about finding a job in the Federal Government? Not sure what departments are hiring, or how to apply? Are your private sector skills transferable, or do you need specific training?
Spend 2 hours with Lex Levin, MA, CFRW, learning about positions within the federal government while getting many of your questions answered.
A former federal government employee with the State Department, and now Career Coach and professional resume writer (certified federal government resume writer) to learn the nuts and bolts of job-seeking within the federal government.
To Register For The Next Session:
The workshop will cover all of the fundamentals of creating a Wellness Plan for yourself, and a call to action to let this be your guide along the path of career success. The program includes hands-on training, and ideas and suggestions tailored just for you. In the second half of the session, we will also have a chance to discuss ways you can promote wellness in your workplace, get ideas of how this can be fostered and grown and what you can do to really enhance your company for all who have met the call to serve it.