Michele Pulaski MA, NCC
Career Assessment Specialist
240-200-5401 ext 707
Michele has over 18 years of experience providing individual career coaching services and training workshops in academic, corporate, and government settings. In addition, Michele was an adjunct faculty member at Loyola College teaching a graduate level career development course and she also served as a substitute instructor at Johns Hopkins University. She has worked in a non-profit setting assisting young adults with learning disabilities develop their workforce readiness skills.
Michele's remarkable career in the Career services field has also included working for Howard Community College as Associate Director of Career Services, Discovery Communications as a Career Management Consultant, and she has career coaching experience with the Transportation Security Administration and NASA.
At Sequence Michele supports the career services team through her work on offering and interpreting a variety of assessment tools. Michele is qualified to administer multiple assessments including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, SkillScan/Career Driver, and Knowdell Career Values Assessment. These assessments can be utilized during individual coaching, and for organizational development projects.
During her career, Michele has developed and presented over 200 workshops/classes on career planning, leadership/management, resume writing, interviewing, career transition, goal setting, work/life balance, stress management, time management, job searching, career branding, and networking.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Communications from Towson University
- Master of Arts degree in Career Counseling from the University of Maryland – College Park.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Achieve Global Certified Trainer
- Certified Distance Coaching Practitioner
- MBTI Type I Certified
- National Career Development Association
- Maryland Career Development Association
Presentations, Groups, & Workshops:
- Career Starters
- Careers For Caregivers
- Federal Government Career Paths: Entering, Moving Within, Or Transitioning From The Federal Government
- Brown Bag Lunch Chat: topics include Transitioning Careers, Networking Dos and Don'ts, Finding the Right Career, Myers Briggs Type Inventory: learn about the types
- Learning Differences and Careers: How to help your young adult succeed in the workforce